Saturday, March 20, 2010

Self















Gonna keep walking forward, no matter what the path brings.
Standing tall, even taller, shoulders back, heart open.
My self radiates outward; infinity.
I am more than I ever thought I would be.

Although uncertain, I am filled with certainty,
As if there is no other way, but forward, through, onward, go.

Where I used to cave, I now stand tall.
Where I used to mute, I now speak out.
Where I used to cower, and wait for another,
I now step forward, and act.

I will hide no more, forever.
I will wait no more, forever.
I will stand in my power, the full glory of my becoming
And be the one I am meant to be.

And so it is.

4 comments:

Carrie Wilson Link said...

It is SO how it is!

kario said...

Gorgeous!

Deb Shucka said...

You're on a roll. I feel a theme emerging. Keep going.

Baby in Bliss said...

Positive thoughts bring positive energy, and negative brings on negative.